• Home
  • Payment Options
  • Payment Delegates

Payment Delegates


  1. Log into the Enroll & Pay Delegate system by following instructions here:  http://registrar.ku.edu/da-delegate-instructions (Note: Delegate must have been granted Student Financials access by their student).
  2.  After logging in, select Campus Finances
  3. Click the Make Payment--Recharge KU Card. Ensure that pop-ups are allowed for this site
  4. Click the green “Pay Tuition, Housing and Other Charges” button. 
  5. Login to the TouchNet Payment Delegate system using the credentials previously e-mailed to you from stu.account@ku.edu (Note:  Your student must also grant you Payment Delegate access in the TouchNet system). 
  6. Under “My Account”, click the green Make a Payment button, and enter amount to pay and payment information as you navigate the steps.
  7. Once the payment is processed, you will see a receipt. In addition, you will receive an e-mail with information about your payment.  Please print the confirmation for your records. This receipt indicates that a transaction is acknowledged by the system and being processed.

Instructions with screenshots (pdf)


Contact Information

KU Student Account Services
1450 Jayhawk Blvd., #23
Lawrence, KS 66045

What would you like to do?

How do I view my bill?

The University of Kansas does not mail paper invoices; instead you’ll be notified by email that a new eBill has been generated.  To obtain your eBill, login to Enroll & Pay then select:  Campus Finances >  View/Print Bill.

What are my payment options?

  • PAY ONLINE through Enroll & Pay with eCheck or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
  • Mail in a personal check, bank draft or money order to the above address.
  • Pay in person with check or money order to our Cashiers in #23 Strong Hall

How do I sign up for direct deposit?

Sign up through Enroll & Pay at:  Campus Finances > Direct Deposit for Refunds;  OR fill out a Direct Deposit Authorization Form (pdf) and bring it to Student Account Services.

What if I want to appeal a late fee?

Go to the KU Registrar’s home page and complete an online Fee Petition under the “Tuition & Fees” link

How do I access my 1098-T tax form?

In Enroll & Pay go to: Campus Finances, then “View 1098-T”.  The first time you retrieve a 1098-T electronically, you (or your student) need to read the 1098-T consent agreement, then click the green “submit” button.

To Do Checklist
  • Sign up for Direct Deposit. This is University policy. Not signing up for direct deposit will cause your refund to be delayed.
  • Set up parents, guardians, or significant others as delegates. Delegates will have access to designated information in your account. Setting up delegates allows KU to discuss your account with designated individuals. 
  • Set up payment delegates in TouchNet. This will allow delegates to make payments on your student account.
  • Provide your Social Security number to the Registrar's office for 1098-T reporting. Failure to do so may result in a fee assessed to you by the IRS.
  • Keep your contact information updated in Enroll & Pay. This can be done in the Student Center in the Personal Information section.
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times
KU Today