PAY ONLINE with echeck or debit/credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) through Enroll & Pay ». An echeck is an electronic withdrawal from a checking or savings bank account. No additional fee is charged for online echeck payments unless the echeck is returned unpaid to the university. Unpaid echecks are charged a $30.00 non-refundable fee. There is a convenience fee of 2.75% assessed on each debit/credit card transaction. You cannot select the charges to pay. If you wish to only pay select charges, please visit Student Account Services.All payments will apply to oldest charges first. To avoid non-refundable late payment fees, online payments must be processed by the appropriate due date. To pay online:
**To allow delegate/parent to make payments on your behalf, you must set them up on 2 different sites (Enroll & Pay and TouchNet). Please follow complete set of instructions below.**
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS TO MAKE PAYMENTS
- Log into the Enroll & Pay system
- Under Main Menu, select "Campus Finances"
- Click the "Make Payment--Recharge KU Card" link. (Ensure that pop-ups are allowed for this site).
- Click the green “Pay Tuition, Housing and Other Charges” button. (You may need to select your Campus Identity Provider, University of Kansas – Lawrence or University of Kansas Medical Center).
- Click the green "Make Payment" button in the Student Account box, enter amount to pay and click "Continue", choose your payment method and click the "Select" box, then enter financial information to proceed.
- Once the payment is processed, you will see a receipt. In addition, you will receive an e-mail with information about your payment. Please print the confirmation for your records. This receipt indicates that a transaction is acknowledged by the system and being processed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS TO SETUP DELEGATES
To set up a delegate:
- Log into the Enroll & Pay system
- Click on "Student Delegation".
- Click on "Set up Delegates"
- Click on "Create New Delegate", read & then check the "Privacy Statement Accepted" box, then click "OK".
- Fill out your delegate's information, click "Next".
- Check the boxes that correspond with the access you wish to grant your delegate (Student Financials must be checked to allow payment), click "Next"
- Click on "Send Email". Your delegate will receive their login information by email
**To allow your delegate/parent to make payments on your behalf, you also need to complete Payment Delegate Setup**
To set up a payment delegate:
- After logging in to Enroll & Pay, using the Main Menu, select "Enroll & Pay", then "Campus Finances", then click on the "Make Payment-Recharge KU Card" link.
- Click on the "Pay Tuition, Housing and Other Charges" button. (Make sure pop-ups are allowed. You may need to select your Campus Identity provider (University of Kansas-Lawrence OR University of Kansas Medical Center).
- On the right side under "My Profile Setup", click on "Payment Delegates".
- Click to expand the "Add Payment Delegate" section, fill out your payment delegate's email address, then click on "Continue".
- Read the agreement and click the "I Agree" box, then click "Continue". Your payment delegate will receive 2 emails with their login information (one with the login and one with the password).
- You can pay up to the amount owed on your account
- Do not enter comma's or dollar signs in the amount fields
For questions or assistance with obtaining an online ID or password, contact the Computer Center Help Desk at 785-864-8080 or KU Information Technology. A computer station is available outside Room 23 Strong Hall to allow you to process payments 8-5PM, Monday – Friday.