PAY ONLINE with echeck or credit card (MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) through Enroll & Pay ». An echeck is an electronic withdrawal from a checking or savings bank account. No additional fee is charged for online echeck payments unless the echeck is returned unpaid to the university. Unpaid echecks are charged a $30.00 non-refundable fee. There is a convenience fee of 2.25% assessed on each credit card transaction. You cannot select the charges to pay. If you wish to only pay select charges, please visit Student Account Services.All payments will apply to oldest charges first. To avoid non-refundable late payment fees, online payments must be processed by the appropriate due date. To pay online:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS
- Log into the Enroll & Pay system
- After logging in, select Campus Finances
- Click Make Payment--Recharge KU Card. Ensure that pop-ups are allowed for this site, and click the green button to proceed.
- Click Make Payment, click Pay in the Student Account box, and enter appropriate amount to pay and account information
- Once the payment is processed, you will see a receipt with a confirmation number. Please print the confirmation receipt for your records. This receipt indicates that a transaction is acknowledged by the system and being processed.
- You can pay up to the amount owed on your account
- Do not enter comma's or dollar signs in the amount fields
- Tutorial Presentation: Enroll & Pay Navigation & Making a Payment
For questions or assistance with obtaining an online ID or password, contact the Computer Center Help Desk at 785-864-8080 or KU Information Technology. A computer station is available outside Room 23 Strong Hall to allow you to process payments 8-5PM, Monday – Friday.