Contact Us

Student Account Services is located in Strong Hall, Room 21/23 on the Main Lawrence Campus.

Regular office hours:

8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday through Friday except Thursday 9:30AM - 5:00PM

The cashier windows are open from :
8:10AM – 4PM, Monday – Friday except Thursday 9:40AM - 4PM. 

Our Official Address is

Student Account Services​
University of Kansas
1450 Jayhawk Blvd, Room 21/23
Lawrence, KS 66045-7505

Payment By Mail
(Payment Remittance Document Required)
University of Kansas
Student Account Services
PO Box 414680
Kansas City, MO 64141

Phone 785-864-3322

Fax 785-864-1520

For questions about charges on your account contact:

Beak Em bucks
KU Card Center

Campus housing, meal plan

Library fines, late fees

Loans, grants, scholarships
Financial Aid & Scholarships

Optional campus fees
Student Account Services

Payment plan, due dates
Student Account Services

Tuition, related fees
Registrar's Office

Watkins Health Services

Where to mail my payment:
KU Student Account Services
PO Box 414680
Kansas City, MO 64141-4680

Contact Information

KU Student Account Services
1450 Jayhawk Blvd., #23
Lawrence, KS 66045

What would you like to do?

How do I view my bill?

The University of Kansas does not mail paper invoices; instead you’ll be notified by email that a new eBill has been generated.  To obtain your eBill, login to Enroll & Pay then select:  Campus Finances >  View/Print Bill.

What are my payment options?

  • PAY ONLINE through Enroll & Pay with eCheck or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
  • Mail in a personal check, bank draft or money order to the above address.
  • Pay in person with check or money order to our Cashiers in #23 Strong Hall
  • A payment plan4 through Tuition Management Systems is another option.  There is a deadline each semester to enroll. Payments must be made by the 1st of each month to TMS to avoid late fees.  This plan is not for past due balances owed to KU.

How do I sign up for direct deposit?

Sign up through Enroll & Pay at:  Campus Finances > Direct Deposit for Refunds;  OR fill out a Direct Deposit Authorization Form (pdf) and bring it to Student Account Services.

What if I want to appeal a late fee?

Go to the KU Registrar’s home page and complete an online Fee Petition under the “Tuition & Fees” link

How do I access my 1098-T tax form?

In Enroll & Pay go to: Campus Finances, then “View 1098-T”.  The first time you retrieve a 1098-T electronically, you (or your student) need to read the 1098-T consent agreement, then click the green “submit” button.

To Do Checklist
  • Sign up for Direct Deposit. This is University policy. Not signing up for direct deposit will cause your refund to be delayed.
  • Set up parents, guardians, or significant others as delegates. Delegates will have access to designated information in your account. Setting up delegates allows KU to discuss your account with designated individuals. 
  • Set up payment delegates in TouchNet. This will allow delegates to make payments on your student account.
  • Provide your Social Security number to the Registrar's office for 1098-T reporting. Failure to do so may result in a fee assessed to you by the IRS.
  • Keep your contact information updated in Enroll & Pay. This can be done in the Student Center in the Personal Information section.
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times
KU Today