- Perkins, HPSL & LDS Loan Activity
- New Term Tuition Payment Plan
- Departmental Refunds
KU Student Account Services
1450 Jayhawk Blvd., #23
Lawrence, KS 66045
How do I view my bill?
The University of Kansas does not mail paper invoices; instead you’ll be notified by email that a new eBill has been generated. To obtain your eBill, login to Enroll & Pay then select: Campus Finances > View/Print Bill.
What are my payment options?
- PAY ONLINE through Enroll & Pay with eCheck or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
- Mail in a personal check, bank draft or money order to the above address.
- Pay in person with check or money order to our Cashiers in #23 Strong Hall
How do I sign up for direct deposit?
Sign up through Enroll & Pay at: Campus Finances > Direct Deposit for Refunds; OR fill out a Direct Deposit Authorization Form (pdf) and bring it to Student Account Services.
What if I want to appeal a late fee?
Go to the KU Registrar’s home page and complete an online Fee Petition under the “Tuition & Fees” link
How do I access my 1098-T tax form?
In Enroll & Pay go to: Campus Finances, then “View 1098-T”. The first time you retrieve a 1098-T electronically, you (or your student) need to read the 1098-T consent agreement, then click the green “submit” button.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit. This is required. Not signing up for direct deposit will cause your refund to be delayed.
- Set up parents, guardians, or significant others as delegates. Delegates will have access to designated information in your account. Setting up delegates allows KU to discuss your account with designated individuals.
- Set up payment delegates in TouchNet. This will allow delegates to make payments on your student account.
- Provide your Social Security number to the Registrar's office for 1098-T reporting. Failure to do so may result in a fee assessed to you by the IRS.
- Keep your contact information updated in Enroll & Pay. This can be done in the Student Center in the Personal Information section.
—U.S. News & World Report