DELEGATE/PAYMENT DELEGATE INSTRUCTIONS:
(NOTE: in order to make payments, your student must grant you Delegate access on two sites: Enroll & Pay and TouchNet).
- Log into the Enroll & Pay Delegate site at delegate.ku.edu using the credentials you received via email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled "Message from your student". On your first visit you will set a personalized password (at least 7 characters that must contain a number or a symbol), select a PIN and choose 3 security questions.
- Using the Main Menu, select "Enroll & Pay", then "Campus Finances", then click on the "Make Payment-Recharge KU Card" link.
- Click on the green “Pay Tuition, Housing and Other Charges” button to proceed. (This opens a new tab/window, so make sure pop-ups are allowed)
- Login to the TouchNet Payment Delegate site using the unique set of credentials you received via the two emails from email@example.com titled "You have been given access". (Please note: this temporary password is different from your Enroll & Pay delegate temporary password. If you wish, you are allowed to make your permanent password here match your Enroll & Pay delegate password for convenience; provided your Enroll & Pay password has a minimum of 7 characters and a number or a symbol)
- Click the green "Make Payment" button in the Student Account box, enter amount to pay, choose your payment method and click the Select box, then follow the instructions on screen to enter your financial information.
- Once the payment is processed, you will see a receipt. In addition, you will receive an e-mail with information about your payment. Please print the confirmation for your records. This receipt indicates that a transaction is acknowledged by the system and being processed.